UPDATES OF THE WEBSITE
3612 scanned pages are available on the website !
20 September 2018
Beymen Magazine Fall Winter 2017
2018 - Making of Mango SS
Gunduzden geceye (Beymen Magazine Fall Winter 2017)
5 July 2018
- 2005 09 16 - Afterparty for the Calvin Klein Spring 2006 Collection at Club Euphoria in NYC
- 2007 - Backstage Kriss Van Asche SS
- 2008 - Backstage Emporio Armani FW
- 2008 - Backstage Versace FW
- 2011 -Backstage Dolce & Gabbana FW
- 2012 - Making of August Magazine
- 2015 - Revlon FW
- 2016 - Revlon
- 2012 - MC Neal SS
- 2005 - Gabbana SS +1
- 2006 - Kenneth Cole SS +1
- 2006 - Valentino SS +2
- 2007 - Dolce & Gabbana FW +1
- 2010 - Dolce & Gabbana SS +1
5 June 3018
- Il quarto stella della moda (Uomo Book Moda Italy 03-2010)
2007 - DG FW + 2
2010 - Tommy Hilfiger SS +2
2011 - Tommy Hilfiger SS +3
2012 - Marc Jacobs
2013 - Holts Renfrew FW +1
- 2014 - Backstage for Details Magazine shooting
- 2015 11 06 - Hugo Boss presents Sincerely Short Movie
- 2016 12 08 - Intimate dinner hosted by Vanity Fair at Sunset Tower in West Hollywood
- 2016- Vogue celebrates Denim with a Venice Dinner
- 2005 - Kenneth Cole SS Backstage
- 2006 - Dolce & Gabbana FW Backstage
- 2006 - Giorgio Armani FW Backstage
- 2006 - Michael Kors FW Backstage
- 2006 - Versace FW Backstage
2 May 2018
No updates since 2 months even if I have many new catwalks images
Trying to re-organize by year
Section ads done from 2005 to 2010
3 March 2017
- Bloomingdales FW 2017
- Beymen FW 2017
- Pedro del Hierro FW 2017
- Bloomingdale's Spring 2018
- Mango SS 2018
Some pictures of The Brave
27 December 2012
Noah Mills (born April 26, 1983) is a Canadian model and actor.
He was raised in Baltimore, Maryland, before he went to boarding school in Canada and Australia. He started modelling in 2003 while he was studying at a university in Vancouver, British Columbia.
After beginning his career in 2003 at the age of twenty, Mills progressed into working with a number of fashion companies, most notably Wilhelmina Models, from which he started his model life.
In 2004, Mills made his debut as a runway model for Gucci and Yves Saint Laurent collections in Milan and Paris. In early 2005, he signed a contract with Dolce & Gabbana.
He has been a fixture at the Dolce & Gabbana, Versace and Michael Kors (for which he has opened since spring 2008, alongside Carmen Kass) shows for many seasons now.
In 2010, he appeared in Sex and the City 2 opposite Kim Cattrall's character, Samantha Jones.
Mills became one of the models to star in Lacoste's "new look" campaign in January, a different advertising concept for 2011 under the new tagline, "Unconventional Chic". The ads were shot by Mert and Marcus, showing models wearing the iconic white Lacoste polo shirts worn over fancy black eveningwear.
In 2011 and 2012, Mills appeared in the CBS sitcom 2 Broke Girls, playing the role of Robbie, Max's boyfriend. He also made a cameo in Taylor Swift's 2012 video for "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" as her love interest.
For 2012, Mills was ranked number three in "The Money Guys" by Models.com.
In the 2013 ranking, he was ranked number five.
Currently, he is promoting WRACKED, a short film directed by Victoria Mahoney, which he wrote, co-produced, and stars in. For this role, Mills won the best actor prize in the 2013 Golden Egg Film Festival.
Mills was also featured as one of the faces in Details' September 2015 issue, for cover model along with thirty other top male models, which was photographed by Mark Seliger.
Since 2017, Noah Mills is part of The Brave which is is an American military drama series which depicts the missions of an elite covert operations team of the Defense Intelligence Agency
THANX TO :
- LIVINGLY SITE
- ECE FROM TURKEY
- BELLAZON MEMBERS