UPDATES OF THE WEBSITE
2951 images are available on the website !
21 October 2019
- Elle Russia 11-2018
- L'Officiel des Hommes Australia-01-2018
- Codigo Spain 10-2019
- DSection France Summer 2019
- GQ Russia Fall Winter 2019
- L'Officiel des Hommes Kazakhstan 10-2019
- A singular man (Grazia Australia 03-2018)
- Body of work (Prestige Hong Kong 09-2018)
- Jon (L'officiel des Hommes Australia 01-2018)
- T (Elle Russia 11-2018)
- Die neue A-Klasse (Monsieur Germany 03-2019)
- Jon (L'Officiel des Hommes Kazakhstan 10-2019)
- Remeber me (L'Officiel des Hommes Korea Spring Summer 2019)
- Un tipo unico (Codigo Spain 10-2019)
- Weather forecast (GQ Russia Fall Winter 2019)
21 May 2019
- L'Officiel Korea Spring Summer 2019
- Monsieur Germany 01-2019
- Sunday Times UK Spring Summer 2019
- Wish UK 01-2018
- I felt it was time to evolve (Sunday Times UK Spring Summer 2019)
- La ley mezclilla (Vogue Latino-America 04-2019)
- Top estilo (Gentleman Republica Dominica 03-2018)
- Volver a empezar (GQ Spain 01-2019)
- 2019 - G Star Raw SS
- 2019 02 19 - Bvlgari - B.ZERO1 XX Anniversary Global Launch Event at Auditorium Parco Della Musica in Rome, Italy.
14 February 2019
- Jon Kortajarena (GQ Spain 02-2019)
- GQ Spain 02-2019
- 2019 01 08 - Backstage Moschino Menswear Collection AW 2019-2020 at Cinecitta in Rome, Italy
- 2019 01 18 - Balmain Homme Menswear Fall-Winter 2019-2020 Front Row in Paris, France
- 2019 01 26 - Pedro Del Hierro fashion show during the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week FW 2019-2020 in Madrid, Spain
5 May 2018
Added 76 covers worldwide
- L'officiel Hommes
- Marie Claire
- DV Man
- V Man
- El Pais
Jon Kortajarena Redruello (born 19 May 1985) is a Spanish model and actor. He has landed advertising campaigns for Just Cavalli, Versace, Giorgio Armani, Bally, Etro, Trussardi, Diesel, Mangano, Lagerfeld, Pepe Jeans but notably H&M, Zara, Guess and Tom Ford for his consecutive seasons with the brands.
Kortajarena was born in Bilbao (Biscay), in the Basque Country, Spain. He was discovered while vacationing in Barcelona when he accompanied a friend who was invited to attend a fashion show. Whilst there, a booker noticed him and persuaded him to give the fashion world a go. His first professional experience was in Cibeles fashion show for Roberto Verino. He left Bilbao, his hometown, and ventured into the fashion industry in Paris. In 2004, at the age of 18, Kortajarena became the face of Just Cavalli for Roberto Cavalli's spring campaign which quickly jet started his career. He made his international fashion show debut at the fall Milan and Paris fashion weeks for Emporio Armani and John Galliano. Two months later, in New York, Steven Meisel photographed him for Versace. Kortajarena's other runway credentials include walking for Bottega Veneta, Dolce & Gabbana, Salvatore Ferragamo, Carolina Herrera, Giorgio Armani, John Galliano, and Chanel in Milan and Paris. Kortajarena appeared in a commercial for the sugar-free, Fanta Z "Mediterraneo", a TV ad in 2005 which poked fun at the departed Fanta Lite. Its content, though, quickly drew complaints in Britain and it eventually became restricted to the post-9pm broadcasts.
In 2007, Kortajarena signed with GUESS? and renewed his contract again in 2008. With new campaigns on the stands, Terry Richardson photographed Kortajarena for Tom Ford alongside Noah Mills and became the labelâs signature male model for the next consecutive seasons. He was featured on the cover of the spring/summer 2008 issue of L'Officiel Hommes magazine, devoting him 200 pages, with the cover title reading "200 Pages of Fashion with Jon Kortajarena".
It was the first time a male model had achieved this and consequently it became a reference in the industry; other models to follow such honor were Andres Velencoso and Arthur Sales. For the 2009 spring menâs wear and eyewear advertising campaigns Jon was art directed and photographed, for the first time, by Tom Ford himself.
On 26 June 2009, Forbes published its list of The World's 10 Most Successful Male Models. In November Kortajarena was named by German GQ as Model of the Year. Spain's Marie Claire awards "Prix de la Moda" awarded him Best Spanish Model for 2009.
Breaking into 2010 with ad campaigns for H&M, True Trussardi and Esprit; Kortajarena modeled alongside Alexa Chung for Pepe Jeans fall/winter Campaign. He was in the Next autumn/winter campaign and in its TV advert that launched on 10 September, alongside Emanuela de Paula.
In 2011 he was selected as one of the models to star in Lacoste's $66 million new advertising concept under the new tagline, "Unconventional Chic". The ads were shot by Mert and Marcus showing models wearing the iconic white Lacoste polo shirts worn over eveningwear. He fronted the cover of the March 2011 issue of Vogue Spain alongside Anja Rubik and compatriot Andres Velencoso. Described as "an icon of charm and masculinity", Kortajarena was chosen as the protagonist for the special video version of Roberto Cavalli Men's Spring/Summer 2012 runway and opened the show held at the Palazzo Serbelloni in Milan. For the fall campaigns he became the face of David Yurman for the third consecutive time and was photographed by legendary photographer Peter Lindbergh.
In 2012 and 2015, he was playing in Videomusic of Madonna (Girl gone wild & Bitch I'm Madonna)
In 2009, he started acting for the movie "A single man " by Tom Ford
Then played in Acantilado, Skins, Quantico Series and La Verdad