UPDATES OF THE WEBSITE
2656 images are available on the website !
25 August 2019
- Burda International Spain Spring- Summer 1993
- Elle Germany 1992
- Victoria's Secret USA Summer 1998
- Zena Moda Czech Republik 07-1991
- El cuerpo es la estrella (Vanidades Argentina 04-1996)
- Karen Mulder deprisa deprisa (Woman Spain 29-2-1995)
15 June 2019
- Elle The Netherlands 01-1996
- Elle The Netherlands 03-1996
- Elle The Netherlands 11-1997
- 1997 - Badgley Mischka SS
- 1997 - Bill Blass SS
- 1997 - Christian Lacroix Couture SS
- 1997 - Corinne Cobson SS
- 1997 - Dolce & Gabbana SS
- 1997 - Herve Leger SS
- 1997 - John Galliano Couture SS
- 1997 - Nicole Miller SS
- 1998 - Christian Lacroix Couture FW
- 1998 - Victoria's Secret
23 May 2019
- Elle Hong Kong 09-1995
- Elle Italy 09-1995
- Elle UK 01-1995
- Elle UK 12-1995
- Marie Claire France 06-1995
- Armani un style de vie (L'Officiel France 08-1991)
- Beaute ton sur ton (L'officiel France 05-1994)
- Bucol l'esprit couture (L'Officiel France 09-1994)
- Ces produits qui redonnent le moral (L'officiel France 11-1989)
-Pele mele (L'Officiel France 09-1994)
28 January 2019
- Fabulous thirteen (Woman Japan 11-1992)
- Karen Mulder (Max Italy 02-1995)
- Elle China 07-1992
- Elle Hong Kong 08-1996
1st may 2012
Karen Mulder, born 1st June 1970, is a Dutch model and singer. During the 1990s, she had a successful modeling career and was recognized as a world-class "Supermodel" by various media.
Mulder enjoyed swimming, singing, and sailing as a child; In 1985, her family went on a camping trip in the south of France. She saw an ad for Elite Model Management's "Look of the Year" contest in a newspaper. A friend took some photographs she had of her and sent them to Elite without her knowledge. She won the preliminary contest in Amsterdam, and was sent to the finals of the contest, placing second.
By her second year on the runway, she was modeling for Valentino, Yves Saint Laurent, Lanvin, Christian Lacroix, Versace, and Giorgio Armani. She appeared on the cover of Vogue and before long, landed a contract for Guess in 1991, when she was 21 years old. She soon appeared on the cover of British Vogue and in a Nivea advertising campaign.
In 1992, Mulder signed a contract with Victoria's Secret.
In 1993 she appeared on the cover of Vogue twice (January and March)
Other campaigns she appeared in included Calvin Klein, Claude Montana, Ralph Lauren, Yves Saint-Laurent's Rive Gauche fragrance, as well as Guerlain, ChloÃ©, Revlon, Jacques Fath, Gianfranco FerrÃ©, Gianni Versace, Chanel and HervÃ© LÃ©ger. Mulder has worked with some of the greatest fashion photographers, including Javier Vallhonrat, Peter Lindbergh, Patrick Demarchelier, Bruce Weber, Helmut Newton, Max Vadukul, Gilles Bensimon, Fabrizio Ferri, Steven Meisel, Irving Penn, Robert Erdmann, and Arthur Elgort.
One of the first issues of Top Model magazine was entirely devoted to Mulder along with an entire issue of Italian Vogue. Her two appearances in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 1997 and 1998 and her poses for the Victoria's Secret catalogue increased Mulder's profile. In 1997 she released her own calendar.
Mulder went on to share catwalks with models such as Kate Moss, Cindy Crawford, Claudia Schiffer, and Naomi Campbell. Mulder retired from modeling in 2000.
Afterwards, she tried other career paths. She branched out into acting, making her debut in the French short film A Theft, One Night in 2001. She also pursued a career in music but had limited success.
In 2004, Mulder decided to re-enter the music industry. She worked with Daniel Chenevez of the Niagara group to create the self-titled CD Karen Mulder. She gave birth to a daughter, Anna, on 30 October 2006.
On 1 July 2007 she returned to the catwalk at the Dior Autumn/Winter 2007/2008 Couture Collection in Paris, modelling alongside Naomi Campbell, Linda Evangelista, Helena Christensen, Amber Valletta, Shalom Harlow, and Stella Tennant.
THANX TO :
- BELLAZON MEMBERS
- PIERRE FRANCOIS FROM STRASBOURG (FRANCE)
- EKATERINA FROM PARIS